The IP address 192.168.1.254 is particularly utilized for the IPv4 address. There is no probability for applying this code to the IPv6 address. This IP address can be employed as a factory default IP address on a massive number of cables, wireless data cables, and routers. The IP address 192.168.1.254 is a default IP address attributed to various broadband modems or routers.
It is somewhat suspecting for the people to change the IP address of a router. With an aim to help our readers, we have bestowed the safe methods to reset username and password of a router that uses the IP Address 192.168.1.254. By using the IP address, one can instantly gain access to the router. Some routers are similar with two different IP addresses such as 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254.
There is a narrow distinction among these addresses i.e., the following 3 digits. 192.168.1.254 IP address is normally operated on the latest routers such as Linksys, TP-Link routers, ADSL routers and other modems. In this post, we have provided a detailed guide on how to login 192.168.1.254 IP Address, the procedure to change the username and password and more. Have a glimpse!
192.168.1.254 IP Address Default Login Password
Most commonly, people at home or the offices make use of the routers and modems with an IP address as 192.168.1.1. In some cases, this IP address code doesn’t run. In such a situation, you can type the IP address as 192.168.1.254. This specific IP address code supports the users to access the router on new devices. 192.168.1.254 allows the users to access the default IP address settings. This will eventually solve the default Router IP address problem.
How to Login to 192.168.1.254 IP Address?
In this post, you can learn the simple method to log into the router using the IP Address 192.168.1.254 from your PC or Laptop.
- First of all, open the web browser on your computer and enter http://192.168.1.254/ in the address bar.
- You can then tap the enter key and type the login details such as the username and password.
- The default username and password for the IP Address 192.168.1.254 are admin-admin or admin-password.
- Soon after logging into the router’s administrative console, you can easily gain access to the IP address of the router.
- This is the easy method to log into the admin home screen of a router that uses 192.168.1.254 IP Address.
How to Change Username and Password of a Router?
One can reset your router and change the router admin password with much ease. If you are unable to access the router’s setup page or forgot the router password then, follow the procedure here. You have to reset the router to the default factory settings. In order to do so, you need to press and hold the Reset button for about 10 seconds.
The default username for a router can be simply left empty Assure that the power LED to the router is blinking soon after hitting the Reset button. The time for the Reset method relies on the model of the router. Once you are satisfied with the Reset process, you must unplug and re-plug the power adapter from the router.
1. Reset Router from Web Page
- The user needs to drive to the setup page.
- Go to the Administration tab >> Factory Defaults that appears on the screen.
- In the Factory Defaults section, you need to tap the button that reads ‘Restore Factory Defaults’.
- After resetting the router to the default settings then, you need to reconfigure the device depending on the internet connection.
2. Check your Router’s User Manual
The best method to reset the username and password of your router is to view the user manual of your router. On the manual, the users can find the IP address, username as well as password of the router. The default IP address of your router is 220.127.116.11.
This particular code might alter in some situations. You need to type the default IP address in the search space of the browser. Later, enter the default username and password in the relevant fields. It then allows the users to reset and change the login details of the router.
How to Change Router Password Easily?
For security regard, the users must change the default password of the router to pretty powerful password. The default password for a router is admin and the username must be given a void. In order to alter the router password by web-based setup page, you must understand the below steps and implement the same:
- First of all, enter the setup page of the router.
- On the same page, tap the Administration tab.
- Under the Management section, enter the new password in the fields of Router Password and Re-Enter to Confirm.
- Tap into ‘Save Settings’ option.
- That’s it! This is the easy method to reset and alter the Router Password.
Change your Router IP Address
If you deem it is difficult to change the username and the password of the router, you can just change the IP address of the router. Figuring whether it is possible or not? It is possible to change the IP address of a router sans any trouble. As said earlier, the IP address codes are private and it is individually allocated to the IPv4 address. The default IP address 192.168.1.254 can be adjusted if required.
For that, you must see all the administration customs specified on the router. Actually, all the routers require login credentials so as to get the web control panel’s access. In order to get that, you must enter the IP address of the router in the browser window. Go to the LAN settings and alter the IP address depending on your choice. Go to the DHCP Settings and type the new IP address in the corresponding area.
192.168.1.254 IP Address Password List
The Bottom Line
That’s all! This is everything you need to learn and understand about 192.168.1.254 IP Address Login Username and Password. We have even included the method to change the username and password for your router through the administrative console at a great ease. For more queries, just ask us via the comments section provided below in this post.